Benefits of Pneumatic Retrofits
New control systems and retrofits can deliver significant improvements in comfort, operability, and cost that can help you recoup your initial investment.
Other benefits include:
Retrofitting a building that does not have DDC involves opening up walls and ceilings to replace HVAC wiring and actuators. This can release potentially harmful substances such as asbestos. Furthermore, many clients are unwilling to pay the high up-front cost required to retrofit their systems, often because the payback period can be five years or more.
Edison Power Handles the Pneumatic Retrofit Challenge
At Edison Power, we understand these business issues, and we are in a unique position to advise you regarding how to go about a pneumatic retrofit and DDC install. Thanks to the long-term savings associated with pneumatic retrofits, it makes business sense to install highly accurate DDC controls to manage power consumption via better scheduling, smarter power distribution, smarter lighting, safer wiring, and highly informed decision-making.
Key Features of Edison's Systems:
Edison Power’s systems are designed to cover all of your HVAC and electrical needs. For pneumatic retrofits and DDC installs, we include the following services with each deployment.
- The replacement of legacy thermostats.
- Dead-band capabilities to prevent oscillation/repeated activation-deactivation cycles.
- Relative humidity (RH) sensors.
- Auto self-calibration.
- Remote wireless controls.
- Trend and usage data as part of our automated diagnostics services.
- Alarm notifications and warnings.
- Interface/integration with advanced Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Programmable temperature settings for occupied vs. unoccupied states.
- Zone-level resets and programmable limits.