Depending on the use case at hand and your specific needs, we can help design, build, and deploy, or repair, service, and audit cooling towers, chillers, boilers, and interlock wiring.
Why Choose Edison Power
Lowering your HVAC costs and getting heating and cooling right requires a deep understanding of:
- Basic electrical concepts and fundamentals.
- Designing and installing efficient distribution systems, along with their respective components.
- Optimizing system motors, variable speed drives, exhaust components, and sensor-based automation.
- Designing the overall system with electrical energy efficiency in mind.
Our teams can help you choose and install the machinery you need based on your unique requirements. These include:
- Standard, custom, and OEM designs.
- Models built for indoor, outdoor, and low-temperature use.
- Air-cooled and/or water-cooled condensers and chillers.
- Fluid and voltage optimization based on the use case at hand.
- 24/7 after-sales service and parts support.